Abdomen MRI cost @ discount across India
Abdomen MRI cost can be huge and we can help you get discounts from good providers. Should you need an updated price of Abdomen MRI cost or need help in fixing an appointment please click here
Call us on +91-8286869616 or log onto www.chuzdr.com and we will help you get a lower price for Abdomen MRI cost from a quality provider at a location of your convenience across India.
Abdomen MRI Scan:
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) uses a large magnet and radio waves to create detailed images of organs and structures inside the body parts. MRI is an advance technology that shows internal organs, blood vessels, soft tissues,muscles, joints, tumours, areas of infection, and more – with detailed image clarity without exposure to radiation. The MRI machine creates a magnetic field, sends radio waves through your body, and then measures the response with a computer.
An MRI scan can sometimes find a problem in a tissue or an organ that is not seen by X-ray, ultrasound, or CT scan, even when the size and shape of the tissue or organ looks normal.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the abdomen is done to:
- Find problems or tumours in the abdominal organs and tissues.
- Check lower abdominal and pelvic organs for tumours, bleeding or problems present since birth (congenital abnormalities).
- In some cases, MRI can tell if a tumour is noncancerous (benign) or cancerous (malignant).
- Find a blocked tube or stones in the tube that carry bile from the liver to the gallbladder (bile duct).
- Check organs and blood vessels prior to organ transplantation or surgery.
- The entire process takes 30 to 90 minutes.
During the Abdomen MRI Scan:- The staff might tell you the following:
- Eat and drink normally if contrast will not be require. But if contrast was ordered along with your MRI scan, you must NOT eat 4 hours before your scan time. This means that if you are having contrast MRI scan in the morning, you cannot have breakfast. If it is at 4:00 PM, your last meal before the scan should be at mid-day.
- Take your medications like you’ve always had.
- Avoid wearing jewelry, watches, wigs, hairpins, dentures, hearing aids, underwire bra-eyeglasses to the scanning room, as any metallic objects will either make the magnetic field so powerful that it could to cause harm to you, ruin the scanner or both.
- Put on easy-to-wear outfits as you will be ask to change into a hospital gown when you get to the facility.
- Arrive at the facility 30 minutes before the scheduled time to do paperwork,including filling out MRI screening form.
You must tell staff the following:
- Any medication you are taking.
- The need to take medication for your claustrophobia, so the relevant preparation can be built. Let him/her know if somebody will accompany you to drive you back home.
- Tell the staff if you have kidney disease, as the use of contrast can make it worse.
The Day of the MRI test:
- MRI scanning without contrast does not require you to fast before the procedure, so you can eat regularly. However, if you are said that the test will be perform with contrast, you have to fast 4 hours prior to the schedule time.
- Take your medications like any regular day, unless special instructions are given to you.
- You will wait in the waiting area for the Radiology Technologist to come and escort you.
- You will be ask to change into a hospital gown and remove any jewelry, including a watch, necklace, and earrings. Remove hairpins you might have in your hair.
- You will be led to the scanning area. If a contrast is require, it will be administer to you, either by mouth or you will have intravenous (IV) injection in your arm vein. The contrast will make your MRI images clearer and show better details.
During MRI test:
- The Radiology Technologist will ask you to lie flat on your back on the scanner bed
- You will be slid into the tunnel-shaped scanner, like what you see in the image below: MRI Scanning machine-Scanner Bed
If you are nervous about enclose spaces (claustrophobia), you may be given a medication to help you feel sleepy and calm.
What should you convey prior to MRI scan to the doctor?
- If you are pregnant
- Medical history
- The organs and blood vessels are normal in size, shape, and location.
- No abnormal growths, such as tumours, are present.
- There are no blockages found in the ducts draining the liver, gallbladder, or pancreas.
- Blockage are not found in the tubes (ureters) that lead out of the kidneys.
- Bleeding, abnormal collections of fluid, blockage in the flow of blood, or bulges in the blood vessels (aneurysms) are absent.
- Signs of inflammation or infection are absent.
- An organ is too large, too small, or in the wrong place.
- The MRI also may show areas of scarring or injury.
- Growths are found, such as tumours that could be either benign or cancerous.
- Signs of infection may be present.
- A collection of fluid is present, which could mean you have internal bleeding or an infection.
- A bulge in the wall of a blood vessel (aneurysm) is present.
- Blockage in or narrowing of a blood vessel also may be found.
- Blockage is present in the bile ducts. Reasons for the blockage may be a gallstone, tumour, infection, or inflammation.
- Blockage is present in the tubes leading from the kidneys (ureters). Reasons for the blockage may include a kidney stone, tumour, infection, or inflammation.
An abnormal report may be due to:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Cancer or tumours that involves the adrenal glands, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, kidneys, ureters, intestines
- Enlarged spleen or liver
- Gallbladder or bile duct problems
- Hydronephrosis (kidney swelling from the backflow of urine)
- Kidney infection/stones/damage or diseases
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Obstructed vena cava
- Portal vein obstruction (liver)
- Blockage or narrowing of the arteries that supply the kidneys
- Renal vein thrombosis
- Kidney or liver transplant rejection
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Spread of cancers that began outside the belly
Abdominal MRI cost can be anywhere between Rs. 3000/- , depending upon various factors.
To get the lowest rates for Abdomen MRI cost or need help in fixing an appointment please click here
The cost depends on the machines specification, which is further divided into Open MRI, 1.5 Tesla vs. 3 Tesla MRI Scan (Tesla is a unit of magnetic strength)
- Normal dedicated MRI or screening MRI
- The extent of part being scanned
- Need for contrast medium
- number of technicians needed to perform the exam
- the seniority of the reporting doctors
- The type of machine & equipment needed to process the image.
- Attachment to a Hospital
- The city the test is being done
Abdomen mri scan centres near me:
Click on the links below to get the cost of MRI scan at various locations with price comparison option :
Indicative price list for Abdomen MRI :
This is an indicative list of prices for Abdomen MRI scan cost across India:
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Bangalore at ISHA-Malleshwaram||Rs. 4200|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Bangalore at Santosh Diagnostic & Scan Centre-Church Road, Coles Park||Rs. 3750|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Bangalore at Santosh Diagnostic & Scan Centre-R.T Nagar||Rs. 3750|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Bangalore at 3K Healthcare Pvt Ltd-Horamavu||Rs. 3850|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Bangalore at Ebisu Diagnostic Center-Vanganahalli, HSR Layout||Rs. 3500|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Bangalore at Aarthi Scans-Indiranagar||Rs. 3500|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Bangalore at Aarthi Scans-Jayanagar||Rs. 3500|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Bangalore at Imax Diagnostics-Kalyan Nagar||Rs. 5250|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Bhopal at Sanya Diagnostics-Area colony||Rs. 7200|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Chennai at Primex Scans and Labs-T.Nagar||Rs. 4250|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Chennai at Aarthi Scans- Alwarpet||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Chennai at Aarthi Scans-AnnaNagar||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Chennai at Aarthi Scans-Kilpauk||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Chennai at Aarthi Scans-Perambur||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Chennai at Aarthi Scans-Porur||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Chennai at Aarthi Scans-Tambaram||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Chennai at Aarthi Scans-Tondiarpet||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Chennai at Aarthi Scans-Vadapalani||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Chennai at Aarthi Scans-Velachery||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Delhi at N2 Imaging-New Delhi||Rs. 8800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Delhi at JatanXray-New Delhii||Rs. 6000|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Delhi at City X-Ray & Scan Clinic-Dwarka||Rs. 8400|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Delhi at City X-Ray & Scan Clinic-Tilak Nagar||Rs. 8400|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Gurgaon at Mahajan Imaging Center-Gurugram||Rs. 6800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Hyderabad at Elbit Medical Diagnostics Limited-Banjara Hills||Rs. 5950|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Hyderabad at Vista Imaging & Medical Centre Private Limited-Banjara Hills||Rs. 5780|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Hyderabad at Tesla Diagnostics-Suchitra Circle||Rs. 4050|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Kovilpatti at Aarthi Scans-Santhaipettai Street||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Madurai at Aarthi Scans-K.K.Nagar||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at LifeScan-Malad||Rs. 3690|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at Nivaran-Ghatkopar||Rs. 4400|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at NM-Malad||Rs. 5250|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at NM-Parel||Rs. 5250|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at Jankharia-Lower Parel||Rs. 5400|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at Magnet MRI & Sonography – Sion||Rs. 3150|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at Maxis HealthCare-Dadar||Rs. 4000|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at Pulse Hitech-Andheri(E)||Rs. 4500|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at Pulse Hitech-Borivali||Rs. 4500|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at Pulse Hitech-Kurla (W)||Rs. 4500|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at Shree Open MRI Center-Ghatkopar||Rs. 4400|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Mumbai at Spectrum Healthcare Diagnostic Center-Crawford Market||Rs. 5600|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in New Delhi at Mahajan Imaging Center-Defence Colony||Rs. 7200|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in New Delhi at Mahajan maging Center – Hauz Khas Enclave||Rs. 6300|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in New Delhi at BR Diagnostics – Greater Kailash||Rs. 2100|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Pune at Sahyadri Speciality Hospital Deccan Gymkhana-Karve Road||Rs. 4900|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Rajapalayam at Aarthi Scans-Kamaraj Nagar||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Tenkasi at Aarthi Scans-Annaikarai St||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Thane at Jupiter Imaging-Naupada||Rs. 7200|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Thane at Pulse Hitech-Mira Road||Rs. 4500|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Thanjavur at Aarthi Scans-Pudukottai Road||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Tirunelveli at Aarthi Scans-Vannarpet||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Tirunelveli at Aarthi Scans-Palayamkottai||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Tuticorin at Aarthi Scans-Palai Road||Rs. 3800|
|Abdomen MRI scan cost in Vijayawada at Pramodini Imaging & Diagnostics-Suryaraopet||Rs. 6000|